Life has surprises. Sometimes they call for a quick job relocation. This should be an exciting time in your life, but that can be hard when you are stressed about holding two properties – one of which is hundreds of miles away. If your job has you relocating, why not reach out to us and sell your home fast?
National Cash Offer has helped people who have had to uproot their family and move to another state. Our experience tells us that you do not want to leave behind a vacant house, especially if you are paying a mortgage on it. We are cash buyers, and we work fast by providing a cash offer as quickly as possible.
When renting is not an option
You may have thought the idea of renting out the house is your best option. In fact, it can cause you more problems in this transition in your life. Becoming a landlord has the following drawbacks to consider:
- Tenant screening – Many new landlords simply take a small deposit of cash and are quick to sign a lease. In many cases, such irresponsible handling of your vacant property can attract career renters. These types of renters look for easy to acquire homes and make every excuse possible to get the landlord to give them more time to come up with rent. This will happen every month until they stop paying altogether – if they ever did in the first place. Once they get served, they prepare for war in the courtroom, and you can bet that they are prepared. Often times, a tenant can delay the process at least once. In some cases we have come across, their eviction was delayed 3 times in a row every single month for 3 months.
- Property maintenance – As a landlord, you are responsible for repairing heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and many other common (and uncommon) repair issues that may come up. Some of the issues can become severe such as flooding, roof leaks, broken windows and other vandalism, etc. In addition, the lawn must be maintained or it can amount to an added expense provided by the city.
- Market value dropping – Holding a property in certain markets means that you have to hold out during market fluctuations. We have seen property values start out at one million dollars, and end up under $100k years later. Consider that your rental experiment may fail, and by the time you are ready to sell, you can’t take out the equity that you expected.
There are so many reasons why holding the property is a bad idea. That’s why a cash home buyer is your best option.
Fill out our quick form on the page or call us toll-free at (877)-990-7774 and talk with us about a no-obligation fast cash offer.
What We Offer:
- We can purchase any home in any condition
- We pay all fees include closing costs
- No surprises, you’ll know exactly how much you’ll receive
- Zero pressure process
- Pick your move out date that’s most convenient for you
GET YOUR CASH OFFER
Sell hassle free, with no listings, showings, or repairs.
What our customers are saying
“I had been wanting to sell my home but it needed so many repairs I didn’t know where to start. National Cash was still able to give me a great cash offer on my home. The whole process was just so painless and honest.”
“I had inherited a property that I had no intentions on keeping. National Cash Offer was able to give me a great offer and closed in only a week. What a great service, why would anyone ever want to list their home.”
“I’ll be honest I had my doubts and figured what the hell, I’ll see how much their offer is. To my surprise it was much more than I expected, it was too good to pass up. I recommend these guys 100%.”
“I was faced with a sudden relocation move due to my job. I didn’t have time to list my home or wait for it to sell. But thanks to National Cash Offer I was able to sell my home in days! The best part was I was able to move out 3 weeks later.”
Get the answers to the most common questions
Where is National Cash Offer buying homes?
Currently, National Cash Offer is buying homes in the Phoenix, and Las Vegas markets. We personally know these markets well as we have personally purchased, listed, flipped, and sold homes in these markets for the past 5 years. This allows us to make selling your home an easy process.
How fast can I close?
Since we are the buyer, we purchase the home directly from you this allow us to close in a matter of days. This is the same type of process as selling a home to an all cash home buyer.
Do I have to list my home?
The answer is no. That’s right, you don’t have to worry about listing it on the market, because we purchase the home directly from you in the same condition it sits now.
National Cash Offer is here to help you answer your questions and make you a fair offer on your home. Give us a call or fill out a quick form and start the process of selling your home today!
National Cash Offer
National Cash Offer is a real estate solutions firm providing a convenient way to sell a home or property. Our process is painless, transparent, and honest with the end goal of helping homeowners sell their home fast.
1644 S 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85034